This Website (www.digitate.com) and the information, tools and material contained in it (this “Site”) are not directed to, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Tata Consultancy Services Limited or its affiliates (collectively “TCS”) to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction.
This Site is subject to periodic update and revision. Materials should only be considered current as of the date of initial publication appearing thereon, without regard to the date on which you may access the information. TCS maintains the right to delete or modify information on this Site without prior notice.Past financial performance should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future performance, and no representation or warranty, express or implied is made regarding future performance.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, TCS will grant a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access this site and the materials thereon.
You hereby agree and confirm that:
- Access to this Site and the information contained herein is not unlawful under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction where I am resident and from where I am accessing this site.
- Access to information on the Site (www.digitate.com) does not in any manner constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy any of the securities of Tata Consultancy Services Limited.
- The information on this site is not and is under no circumstances be construed as, an advertisement or a public offering of the securities of Tata Consultancy Services Limited or any other security that may be described herein.
- No securities regulatory body or similar authority in any jurisdiction has reviewed or in any way passed upon or endorsed the information on this Site or the merits of the securities that may be described herein and any representation to the contrary may be construed as an offence under applicable laws.
- I shall not circulate copies of this information in any manner (including but not restricted to photocopying and email) of the information and data on this Site. I agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the contents to anyone.
You agree not to nor permit anyone else to:
- Interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Site in any way.
- Intrude or attempt to intrude into the Site in any way.
- Post any obscene, defamatory, offensive, profane or annoying materials on the Site.
- Obscure any materials, including this notice, already posted on the Site.
- Use the Site or any contents thereof to defame, intimidate, threaten, annoy or otherwise cause nuisance or breach the rights of any person.
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device/process, or manual process to monitor or copy the Site or its contents.
- Use the Site for any illegal, unauthorized or otherwise improper purposes.
TCS is the sole and exclusive owner of the Site. All intellectual property rights in the Site and its services / content, including but not limited to copyright, trademarks, patents and design of the Site and its services / content is owned by TCS and/or its licensors.TCS authorizes to view and download the information, including without limitation, text, images, opinions, analysis, statistics or photographs (collectively “Materials”) at this Web site (“Site”) only for personal, non-commercial use.
This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
- Retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright, trademarks and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials; consent.
- Not modify the Materials in any way nor copy, reproduce, or display, publish, perform, or distribute, transmit or otherwise use the Materials or modify, or create derivative works of, the Materials in any way nor m, in whole or in part, for any public or commercial purpose;
- Not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use.
- You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time.
- This Site, including all Materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, TCS does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
The information, material or services included in or available through this Site is provided on and “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis and may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. TCS and any other parties involved in the creation, production or delivery of the Site or Materials, expressly disclaim any and all warranties, express and implied, including but not limited to any warranties of accuracy, reliability, availability, title, merchantability, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, or that the Site and its services / content will meet your requirement, or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate, complete, virus-free or error-free. TCS reserves the right to withdraw, amend, suspend or terminate the Site and/or service / Materials or any part thereof provided on or through the Site without notice. Changes are periodically made to the Site/services and to the Materials therein. TCS and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Site/services, including these terms, at any time without notice. It is Your responsibility to check for updates to these terms and Your continued use the Site after the posting of these changes shall mean Your acceptance of such changes. Advice received via this Site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation. You acknowledge and agree that Your decision to download and use any information, services or products made available by or through this Site, or to take any action or refrain from taking any action as a result of Your use of this Site and its services / Materials will be Your discretion and decision alone, based solely on Your own evaluation. Neither this Site nor any Materials provided by or through this Site constitute an offer or solicitation to sell any product or service.
The Site may provide links to, or access to third party content or content services from, a third party website, the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, reports, analysis, statistics or other information (collectively “the TP Content”) displayed or distributed through it or based on the TP Content, is not warranted by TCS. TCS is providing the TP Content, or link, to the third party website only for informational purpose only as an additional resource for convenience and do not provide an endorsement or recommendation to such sites by TCS of the TP Content, products or services offered through the said websites. You acknowledge that reliance on any TP Content, product or services made available through the use of the Site, suitability for any contemplated use, manner of use and whether any intellectual property rights are infringed shall be at Your own discretion, evaluation, risk and consequences.
You specifically agree that TCS shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through this Site. You specifically agree that TCS is not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights. You specifically agree that TCS is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in this site by any third party.
The foregoing are subject to the laws of the Republic of India and the courts in Mumbai, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of this site.
If You breach these terms and conditions or violate any law, rule or regulation of India or any other country, Your access and use of the Site is automatically terminated and any subsequent access and use is unauthorized. TCS and all its Related Parties described hereinabove stand indemnified by You from and against all liabilities, costs or consequences arising out of proceedings or matters arising thereto resulting from Your access and use of the Site and its services / content. Failure to exercise or delay in exercising any right or remedy under these terms and conditions or law by TCS will not constitute a waiver of rights or remedy nor shall it prevent exercising that right or remedy in whole or in part in future.
If any provision of these terms and conditions or part thereof is held by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall remain unaffected and shall remain in force.Copyright © 2015 Tata Consultancy Services Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Please proceed only if you accept all the conditions enumerated herein above, out of your free will and consent. Your access and use of the Site and/or its services / Materials shall mean Your acceptance of all the terms and conditions enumerated herein above.