Check out the recorded webinar with Dan Twing, President and COO of EMA, and Jayanti Murty, Technology Evangelist at Digitate, as they discuss highlights from EMA’s research along with the impact of machine learning on managing workload automation.
- The challenges of workload automation
- The role of workload automation in digitalization
- What makes a tool a machine learning-based tool
- How machine learning can improve workload automation
- The power of Digitate’s ignio for Batch, the first ever use of machine learning for workload automation